OFFICE OF SURVEILLANCE AND
TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION APPLIED TO THE INDUSTRY
Innovative process for the reuse of scrap tires for the creation of a high quality commercial product. This material does not currently exist in world markets.
FLAME RESISTANT LEATHER
.Developed without the incorporation of auxiliary solid materials, wich the principal components are the solid leather finished at levels up to 60% of the total finished weight.
SENSORS TO PREVENT TRENCH FOOT
Hiking footwear monitoring system to prevent trench foot through real-time data of feet temperature and humidity with sensors and electronic devices.
Mixed sawdust, recycled polymer and polyethylene of high density very resistant to the compression for construction industry.
Derived from agricultural waste from the region destined for cosmetic, food, pharmaceutical and electronic uses. Its obtaining process is eco-friendly and with high yields in its production.
Promote technological development and competitiveness in different sectors of society through the transmission of knowledge generated by the highly specialized staff of CIATEC, incorporated in the different technological products of the Center.
- PROPOSAL VALUE
We connect your creativity with the industry
- PERSON IN CHARGE
Miguel Ángel Velázquez Alejos
Doctor in Technology and Innovation Management
Phone. (477) 710 00 11, ext. 17400
- Free intellectual property: technology and knowledge management, entrepreneurship and innovation advice.
- Technological surveillance reports: to determine the current worldwide status of a technology through the state of the art, commercial analysis, marketing research, among others.
- Management of intellectual property figures: such as copyright (computer programs), patents, utility models, industrial designs and models, trademarks and commercial adverts.
- Consultancy in technology transfer and innovation management: technological evaluation, feasibility studies, technological maturity level (TRL), knowledge management systems, technological innovation, among others.
- Training: of both academic or industrial personnel on intellectual property, innovation, technology and knowledge management, project proposals, business models, participation in funds, entrepreneurship, industrial sustainability, among others.
Services adapted to the needs of our clients and to the different fund programs by the Ministry of Economy, CONACYT, governmental, international funds, among others.
As of April 2022, CIATEC has the following Intellectual Property:
Miguel Ángel Velázquez Alejos / Fátima Itzel López Saldaña
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel. (477) 710 00 11, ext. 17400 y 17401